[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:31:25 PST 2003

> > *** What tile are *you* doing for the Florilegium Tile Project? ***
>
>I'm in, Stefan. I'm just trying to figure out how to make them thick
>enough.
>What's your minimum thickness? The 8 x 8 size is just fine....
>
>Phlip

I forwarded the long descriptive email to my daughter, Morningstar the
Gifted in hopes of attracting her attention to submit a tile.  I also
suggested that if she were interested in helping out to just get in touch
with you Stefan, so if you get a really weird email, well...she's basically
harmless.
Olwen