[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 3 15:06:58 PST 2003

When I wrote the following earlier:

You could do a digital photo, print that off 8x8 and then lay that out for those events
that come after the first display. Or did you expect that the food ones would be redone
for each showing.

I thought that you could do photo's of the food ones and that would replace
the fragile food ones from being transported onward and serve as a record.
I can't see that gingerbread or breads or marzipan or sugarpaste will last in the
heat of August or survive the packing, unpacking, and displays without damage.
The metal or clay or wood tiles wouldn't need to photographed immediately.
They are more likely to survive.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway