[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 22:04:29 PST 2003

Olwen commented:
>> > *** What tile are *you* doing for the Florilegium Tile Project? ***

> I forwarded the long descriptive email to my daughter, Morningstar the
> Gifted in hopes of attracting her attention to submit a tile.  I also
> suggested that if she were interested in helping out to just get in touch
> with you Stefan, so if you get a really weird email, well...she's basically
> harmless.
"Basically harmless"? Like her mother? You're the one with "the Odd" after her name. :-)
I did meet Morningstar last year at Pennsic. Yes, in fashion sense she is... somewhat unusual. But maybe not that much compared to the other teenagers these days.

Besides to some folks, *all* of us in the SCA are a bit strange.
Morningstar did some nice work, as did you, on those marzipan shields. I'd
love to have entries from both of you. Or your help as volunteers.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com