[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 4 03:54:01 PST 2003

Alys Katharine has reported that sugrapaste pieces she had
for years did not survive the humidity at Pennsic, which
is why I mentioned that the food ones will require additional
care and such.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au wrote:
Sugarplate can last years and years, so I am not too worried about my tile. It would be brittle, but made quite thick and give a long slow drying period, it should survive just fine.Mind
you, the humidity won't do it any favours, as it might sweat... (hmmm, note to self, silica gel in box).Kiriel