[Sca-cooks] I need help in how to use antique mold

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:14:44 PST 2003

Thank you for the warning.  I think I would have
remembered that there was a difference, but now I
know that I will indeed be cautious.  A word to
the wise etc.  Thank you!

Huette (who once bought what she thought was
sesame oil, only to discover that is was sesame
oil with peppers.  Not what the recipe wanted.}

--- "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
> >Almond oil.  Why didn't I think of that?!
> >[SMACK! the sound of me hitting my forehead
> with
> >my hand]
> >
> >Huette
>
> Just a small warning; maybe this'll seem really
> obvious, in which
> case I apologize. Make sure what you get is
> actually almond oil, and
> not bitter almond essential oil, or some
> derivative thereof.
>
> Countess Brekke would be the one to talk to on
> potential dangers
> here; I gather this type of thing is her
> mundane profession.
>
> However, if you're sure what you've got is just
> the oil squeezed from
> regular almonds, you should be fine.
>
> Adamantius

=====