[Sca-cooks] Back in Business!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 7 18:45:41 PDT 2003

Well, yes *burp* as a matter of fact, I have been eating sushi.
(okay, not really, but I do like it)
Think of it as a fortuitous slip--"baited," as in "enticing her to send
something my way."
Besides, I was up late the night before, listening to Pet Wars on our
local public radio station's fund drive....yeah! the cats won!
--maire, now returning you to your regularly-scheduled Monday
evenings....