[Sca-cooks] Painful news

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:58:35 PDT 2003

My deepest condelences to you. May the tough days ahead of you be eased by
the love of your family and friends.

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.