[Sca-cooks] Painful news

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 10:05:34 PDT 2003

Of course you have my prayers and my sympathy.

I'm also not too far, and have a relatively flexible schedule... if
there is any practical help I can give, I would be happy to. And that
includes listening... you may remember that I lost my husband years ago.
  Every situation is different, but it means I have some idea of what
you are dealing with.

Most of all, right now, take care of yourself. Do what you need to do to
get through this, don't worry too much about what people think you
should do or how you think you should react... everyone is an
individual, you will feel the way you feel.

Anne