[Sca-cooks] "Halal" and "Kosher"

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:35:41 PDT 2003

Huh, neat. And here I thought that halal meant a certian type of food! After
all, all of the ME stores here in town advertise halal meat all the time!
*grin* I had no idea that it meant basicly the same thing as kosher. Now
you've got me on the internet at this moment investigating it more. I found
some neat sites too:

http://www.eat-halal.com/
http://www.ifanca.org

Thank you for posting that about halal.

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.