[Sca-cooks] coffee urns used for cooking?

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 11 04:37:02 PDT 2003

Priceless stove burners? The last time I cooked a feast, I had very good
luck bringing a single-burner hot plate and a two-burner propane stove to
supplement the site stove. Crock pots work as well, but most home units are
small so you need several to do any quantity and that takes up (occasionally
priceless) electric outlets.

If the quantity of sauce is relatively large, and the keeping time is
relatively short, the sauce will keep fairly well in its pot, covered and
set aside.

Aelfwynn