[Sca-cooks] Re: Medieval and renaissance recipes

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 11 16:02:40 PDT 2003

I would think that it might be more convenient for a
business plan to list cookbooks with recipes rather
than recipes. Does a bank or financial insitution really need
to read and approve your recipes?

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis
(we did a listing for cookbooks again within the past month
and everyone can resend you their favorites.)