[Sca-cooks] Italian Renaissance Dining and Manners

David Tallan DTALLAN8500 at rogers.com
Sun Apr 13 05:24:54 PDT 2003

Yes, I had thought 1300s and 1400s (as opposed to 13th century and 14th
century). My understanding is that would put it squarely in the midst of the
Italian renaissance, as the renaissance arrived in Italy well before it
arrived in England.

Wouldn't the 1500s/1600s be post-renaissance in Italy?

Respectfully,
David Tallan