[Sca-cooks] YKYITSCAW...

Fri Apr 18 10:31:47 PDT 2003

While I would agree that Michelangelo Buonarroti probably did not eat
Neapolitan pizza and I would suggest a 1528 date (Cortez's return to Spain)
for the introduction of the tomato into Europe, Michelangelo lived until
1564.  It is possible he did eat tomatoes.  It's just that there is no
evidence to prove or refute the claim.

Bear