[Sca-cooks] Hot Peppers

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 19 20:11:36 PDT 2003

 My four brothers managed about a bushel of pb&j sandwiches a month back in
the forties and fifties. In our house the jelly was usually apple butter as
Mom was able to by gallon jugs of the stuff. I still can't eat apple butter
and the only thing I will eat with peanut butter is ripe tomatoes. Not that
my diet will allow peanut butter. Does anybody know of a low fat, low cal
version that Bear might be willing to let me have?
 Margarite

That's not the right order.
One has to wonder what the teen-age or twelve year old male ate
prior to pizza everyday?

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway