[Sca-cooks] Hot Peppers

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 17:13:03 PDT 2003

I had helped recently helped cooking with a Mongolian feast

Things in the recipes that yielded hot/spicy results included ginger,
galangal, coriandor, cumin, ginger juice, long peppers.

Another thing to consider for souteast asian is also curry powders and masala
seasonings. No chili peppers found in those.
There is cinnamon and saffron. I had made an eye melting but tasty chili in
the past and what had pumped up the heat a lot were the two cinnamon sticks
that I had tossed into the mix.

Iago
"if it don't make you sweat it's not hot enough yet"