[Sca-cooks] Pictures, pictures!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:30:37 PDT 2003

>It was a pretty busy weekend for me and I promised I would share pictures.

>Glad Tidings,
>Serena da Riva
>--

Serena these are great.  I am soooo glad you got some really good pictures.
So who are the women in the photo carrying the deer head?  You just said
"we".  I forwarded your links on to our cooks guild to share.  How long did
it take to do the deer head?  What was the  yellow stuff on the vigil table?
See!  Pictures *ARE* good!  Take more pictures!!!
Olwen