[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills new Coronets

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:19:07 PDT 2003

>Barre and Lea were part of our Cooks Guild here in Dragonsspine in the
>Outlands for the years that they were stationed here.  Wonderful and
>talented people!
>
>Elaina

Yes.  And fun too!  Barre has served as our Archer Marshal for the last few
years and really brought the art to the forefront and he also served as a
*great* Master of the Hall, masterfully announcing each course and
embellishing each story to go along with each soltie or trick.
Cordelia and her endless knowledge of period cooking began the cooks guild
here.  She also set the standard for the "hospitality" offered at the
Baronial Pavillion at events.  Now that we shall be having a Baronial
Pavillion at events again I am sure this tradition will be reccessitated.
I'll make sure and take pictures of how overboard we tend to get with this.
Olwen who forwarded your message to Lea