[Sca-cooks] period "hot" chocolate

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 25 08:08:41 PDT 2003

Did anyone get around to posting the Williams-Sonoma page?  OK I will.

http://ww1.williams-sonoma.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=schfname%7Cion%7Cp1%7Crshop%7Cschocolate%5Cspot&skus=47%5F4177853&sid=WSW12UYPBZCW30NFBXWESQUUAT8IIWSQ200304250803&root=shop

I don't want to fork up $139 for this though, so I keep hinting at THL Arte
to make some.
We can get the wooden "hardware" by looking in the right Latino markets in
these here parts.
She has our dinner plate commission to do, then she starts making stock for
Pennsic so I guess I won't bug her for anything new right now.  *sigh*

Fine Caidan w[h]ine, "I wanna go to Pennnnnsic!"
I'm gonna go have some hot cocoa now.  <mope>

Selene Colfox