[Sca-cooks] Adventures in redaction...LONG

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Apr 27 11:07:46 PDT 2003

At 12:12 PM 4/27/03 -0400, you wrote:
>--
>OK, the reason you don't want to chop the onions before boiling is that
the recipe says not to.  And you'll lose some of the flavor if you do, too.
>BTW, it doesn't sound like a "failure", just not a total success.
>Regards,
>Brekke

That's sort of what I thought. It's just really difficult to chop something
that is slipping around like a toddler in the bathtub. And I knew if I put
it in the Cuisinart, it would become mush.

Anyone have any ideas how to cut cooked onions?

'Lainie