[Sca-cooks] Adventures in redaction...LONG

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:04:55 PDT 2003

Just make sure you have a block of wood or whatever with a bowl-shaped
depression cut into it.  I had a bowl and chopper set and the bowl rocked
back and forth, which made it very tedious to use.  I have chopped things on
a flat surface and as long as the blade is REALLY sharp it will cut through
the stuff, not push it about.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!