[Sca-cooks] Convection/Microwave ovens

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 30 17:18:07 PDT 2003

I considered the combination one, but in the end went with
the plain Panasonic. My litton was slowly giving up the ghost
after 20 years. The Panasonic was much cheaper and the instruction book
was readable. I found that the instruction books for the combination
ones were almost unreadable with the instructions being a real mess
of translated gibberish. Do take a look at the instructions if you decide
to buy and decide if they make sense.
(I will say that my brother has had one for years and swears by his.)

Johnnae llyn Lewis

"Harris Mark.S-rsve60" wrote: snipped