[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potluck.... details...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Aug 29 16:05:15 PDT 2003

OK, I kinda blew past it on the other thread, but I really do think we need
to discuss this.

SPCA camp is willing to host it again this year, same place, same time, at
SPCA camp in W 10, on Tuesday, August 11, 2003. All are welcome. Please
bring something to share, and feast gear to eat it from- we will have
disposable wares, and if for some reason, you can't bring something, you're
still quite welcome (stuff happens ;-), but let's try to help each other.

Camp will be open at 5 or 6 ish, and if you let us know, we'll be happy to
give you access to our cooking facilities and supplies, as well as rides to
and/or from our camp. Any other support you need, please let us know- we'll
do whatever we can to accomodate. Camp will close when y'all decide to
wander off- chances are, we'll be doing a quiet bardic around the fire as
the evening deepens- you're all welcome to attend.

If you disagree with the timing and/or location, let's discuss it now- last
year, I fear, things got pretty confusing. I, personally, will attend no
matter when or where it is. I am simply offering an option.

As far as acceptable offerings, that's entirely up to you. While I'll likely
be making a period recipe cooked over our coals, if you can make something
particularly well and wish to share it, we don't care WHAT it is- it's the
sharing and the people that's important, not the contribution itself.

Yes, YOU, who lurk, and want to play, but are a bit shy!!!!

You are SPECIFICALLY invited, as MY PERSONAL GUESTS. Introduce yourselves,
and be welcome- we WANT you with us.

And, that goes, no matter where or how this Potluck happens ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,