[Sca-cooks] Re: MIDLAUREL: "Caterer Needed at Pennsic"

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 22:37:01 PDT 2003

--- "Conrad, Donna C. " <dconrad at stcloudstate.edu>
wrote:
> Greetings good cousins.  On tuesday evening, August
> 12, at Pennsic, there will be a "Pre-1603 Dance
> Party" hosted by our apprentice THL Etienne de
> Clermont, who is currently on vigil for our Order,
> and Lady Adele from Cinnebar.  They would like to
> provide dessert type snacks for that party and are
> looking for someone to "cater" it.  Does anyone out
> there have an apprentice who might like to have a
> nice showcase ?  They are paying for the "raw
> materials" (approx. $150) so this isn't something
> that will have to come out of the "caterer's"
> pocket.  If you know someone who would be interested
> in this project, please have them contact Etienne
> ASAP (sbbush at earthlink.net).  We are sorry to be so
> late in asking about this, but the person that they
> had originally asked is unable to take on the task
> and they really want to provide a nice party, beyond
> store bought cookies!  Etienne will be at Pennsic as
> of next thursday, so he and the "caterer" would have
> time to meet personally and discuss what could be
> provided on such short notice.
>
> Aidan and Isaac

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"