[Sca-cooks] I need a favor from someone who is going to Pennsic

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 18:01:29 PDT 2003

If anyone here has not yet gone to Pennsic, I need to get word to Phlip as
follows:

Phlip has my AOA scroll. She was supposed to deliver it to a friend of mine
at Midrealm Royal, who was going to bring it back to me. That friend has had
a family crisis and is NOT going to be at Pennsic. There are two options: 1.
She takes the scroll home with her and we come up with another way of
getting it to me. 2. She finds the Barony of Stierbach encampment and asks
Baron Mika or Baroness Ursula if they would kindly take it for me.

Phlip can, of course, be found at the SPCA camp on W-10, or at Chirurgeon's
Point.

Many thanks to whichever gentle(s) carry this missive to her for me.

Avraham