[Sca-cooks] antique fruit reamer and HP...

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sat Aug 30 06:57:23 PDT 2003

Just had to share this with someone cared. (And weren't we talking about
*Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix* a while ago?

I want to make myself a Harry Potter type wand. I was going to buy a dowel
and finial at Wal-Mart, but then I remembered that I have an antique fruit
reamer that is about 10 - 12" long..... *That* is going to be my wand. It is
not imbued (is that the word I want?) with unicorn hair or the like, it is
imbued with my ancestors spirits / karma..... that is what makes it
powerful! (All the Jewish mothers who have come before me!!!)

Ok... that is either very cool... or I am nuts!!! LOL! Ha ha ha ha ha!

And PS, 'Lainie, I would like to contact you off-list . Can you contact me @
Heleen at ptdprolog.net ?  Thanks!   :-)  (I don't have your email)