[Sca-cooks] Pennsic fireworks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 00:28:48 PDT 2003

> By that time I was in so much pain I barely left camp (the back's
> surgical area did not enjoy or appreciate all those hidden potholes in
> the
> roads. Not at all.)
I'm sorry to hear this. I had wanted to try to track you down at the
gate (troll) to get to meet you but didn't get around to it. :-(
>    I missed the fireworks display too, except where it lit up the
> walls/roof
> of my tent. Did you know that the colors of the fireworks actually did
> throw
> colored light? My tentwalls were gold, white, green, red... blue. It
> was
> amazing.
I did take a number of pictures of the fireworks. Many of them came out
fairly well although I didn't get any decent pictures of the "XXXII"
they were trying to light on the hill. I don't think they got it all
lit at the same time, anyway. If you would like I'd be happy to put
them on a webpage or mail them to you.
> Rosine
> (better now)
Good. I'm glad to hear this.