[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Aug 1 04:28:38 PDT 2003

I make it for our Archery practice when it's on sale.  I also make
Natchitoches meat pies they all come a running!

I was a certified Cajun chef.  My first cooking job was K-Pauls kitchen.
Darlin' I could make dinner and an oyster dressing that'd make your mouth
water and you'd call me momma. *wink*

dat's right cher! (pronounce sha)  I ga-rontee!

Soffya  MDA Jeanne from de Quarter!
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or