[Sca-cooks] PSst

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 10:50:01 PDT 2003

I want to have a Pennsic Pity Party.  We can start right now, our King's
already left Caid for Pennsylvania.

Well, at least we have the Darachshire Pirate Tourney tomorrow, always a fun
event, right by the ocean.  The fighters all swarm over a playground structure
right on the beach, shaped like a beached ship.  Me, I plan to take my
handmaiden to play in the water.  Quality time.  I thought good and hard about
what kind of "pirate food" to bring but couldn't think of much aside from
hardtack, which nobody wants.  Maybe a bowl of apples as a little nod to the
new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie.

Selene