[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Aug 1 20:26:56 PDT 2003

Doc complained:
> Please be careful with your attributions there.  You excerpted a
> portion of my email where I quoted someone who was quoting someone
> else, but the "doc>" at the start of the line makes it appear that
> those were my words.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did snip out all but the
original ">" on each line when I saved that or a similar message
yesterday for later placement in the Florilegium because I wasn't sure
of the authorship and the extra ">" were just extraneous.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com