[Sca-cooks] Happy Trails!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 4 05:15:48 PDT 2003

I've actually had the misfortune of running into "crispy red strips,"
but I survived....
They're little strips of red tortilla (tomato based?).  At least the
ones I saw were.  Just meant as a garnish, although I dunno why they're
supposed to be so special....
Oh, wait, that's another restaurant.....
*sigh*
I think my brain's gone off to the Bermuda Triangle with someone named
Pat.....Yes indeedee, it IS Monday....
--maire, slinking away to drink tea.....
p.s. Who's Judge Crater?