[Sca-cooks] OT: Judge Crater

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 06:20:48 PDT 2003

Also sprach Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius:
>Judge Crater used to be the most famous and mysterious
>missing-person case in American history, before flashes-in-the-pan
>like Amelia Earhart and Jimmy Hoffa stole all the front page space.
>It seems the Judge got up one morning in the 1880's (I think) to
>answer a knock at the door, and was never seen again. Presumably
>somebody grabbed him, and didn't even bother to close the front door.
>
>But to offset that tragedy, at least now I know what Red Strips are.

Okay, my bad. I'm confusing Judge Crater with another disappearance.
Crater vanished under slightly more ordinary circumstances (as
disappearances go), having apparently withdrawn a lot of money from
the bank and tampered with his personal file. Telling friends he was
going to a Broadway show one night in 1930, he was never seen again.
Theories include the possibility he may have run off to Mexico.

What your Inquiring Crackpot Conspiracy-Theorist wants to know is...
COULD humans have invented GOLF without ALIEN intervention, and COULD
JUDGE CRATER have run off to MEXICO to invent CRISPY RED STRIPS???

Adamantius (tea sounds really good right about now)