[Sca-cooks] A & S question

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 13:06:42 PDT 2003

Actually, I have not done a demonstration. I dont think I would really care for it...call it being painfully shy, but I have difficulty talking to people in person. Even those I know. I am terribly toungue tied around people I dont know, and the blushing and sweating that I end up with make me feel like a real twit. I like having the feedback sheets from the judges. It is easier for me(this is my own personal hangup)

Also, I dont want to have to stand by my entry. I am usually entered in the list, and sometimes I have difficulty even getting my entry to the right location between my boughts. Mostly that has been because I have had trouble locating the place it was supposed to be. :)

Ilia