[Sca-cooks] A & S question

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Aug 7 23:19:54 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 11:02:58PM -0700, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> In my limited experience of Laurels' Prize Tourneys, it's Laurels who
> give prizes, in the form of little tokens, if they like someone's
> stuff - we've just started having them here - but on the Kingdom
> level. And i suppose one could take it as a tourney - see who
> collects the most tokens...

It's worth noting that the Laurels in the West don't think the name is
very accurate, so we'd prefer that a different name be used. But the
idea is really great! It spreads faster than the name can get
changed...

-- Gregory, who's out the door to Pennsic. I *think* my bed ended up
going on the truck, I guess I'll find out tomorrow.