[Sca-cooks] UHH-OH!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 09:04:48 PDT 2003

Oh thanks.  Everybody's a critic. <smile>
My lines have been dividing oddly lately, so I thought that I might try dividing them up myself in a way that looked intuitive, by clauses.  It does look a bit like blank verse, doesn't it?  OK here is some on-topic blank
verse for you:

Honey butter  and bread
mushrooms and barley
the knights are playing puppetry with the soteltie
the new sous chef has burnt the rice
O when will we ever see the next course?

Selene Colfox