[Sca-cooks] OT: food, and medical plus part two

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Aug 13 14:24:28 PDT 2003

well, if they had *real* orange juice i would take that.  given that they
have this horrid concentrate stuff i usually got water or apple juice.

now that i am on Atkins i suppose i should take a meal bar, as pretzels and
juice would send my blood sugar out of whack.

pretzels over the "pseudo donuts" any day.....
they usually didnt have cookies.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...