[Sca-cooks] OT: food, and medical plus part two

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Aug 13 16:25:30 PDT 2003

nutter butter cookies are a GOOD thing, but they never gave me any at the
red cross  <sniffle>

they have free magnets of foods that are iron rich at the red cross... lots
of veggies are (and if you pair spinach with something like orange juice you
absorb more), beef, of course, but also shrimp.. oysters.. and other stuff i
didnt expect.

i was deferred (unable to donate) for over a year because of the rabies
vaccine i got...
i have friends who are on permenent deferral because they *once* had an
elevated liver enzyme test result.......
but they have to play it safe.  better than otherwise.

mind you, you can now be on deferral for spending six months in Britain
total. since 1980
they have deferrals for some of eastern europe too now.

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...