[Sca-cooks] OT: food, and medical plus part two

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 13 21:34:59 PDT 2003

Our Red Cross has this awful Tang stuff, which I just refuse now, and
ask for water.
Cookie quality was pretty random, so when I used to be a regular
platelet donor, I'd bring in a couple of platefuls.
I was apparently known by one of the other donors as the "cookie
goddess!"
I did shortbread, usually, or brownies, or oatmeal/chocolate-covered
raisin.
--maire