[Sca-cooks] Blood donors

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 14 15:42:58 PDT 2003

oh yeah. how your veins are is a big part of how easy it is to donate.

my mom has road maps. BIG easy to spot veins. doctors love her...but her
veins like to roll..
dad has hard to find veins, and faints.

i inhereted my dads hard to find, and my moms tendancy to roll...

they end up poking at mine for ages. which makes me twitch worse.....
usually when the doctor just draws blood they use pediatric needles.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...