[Sca-cooks] Power

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 10:17:07 PDT 2003

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:

>Aw nuts!  You've got your power back!  Here I was
>trying to put together a mercenary group to
>invade Ostgard while they were in the dark and
>groggy from heat prostration.  So much for my
>World Domination plan. :-)
>
>Hu ... er ... Stefan, yeah, that's the ticket!

Yeah, well, you see, that's where you make your error! What you don't
realize is you'd have to get past all five-foot-minus-a-micron of
Ceandra of Ostgardr, who read the signs in the wind somehow, and laid
in ten cups of Mexican cafe con leche seconds before the power went
out. Actually, most of Østgardr is now at Pennsic, but has left
behind some fairly tough customers...

'Nuff said???

Adamantius, who did okay with a cool shower every couple of hours, by
candlelight...