[Sca-cooks] Meat: Cooked vs. Raw, & Waste

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 14:05:22 PDT 2003

interesting sounding version of pernam, but the fggs and honey arent
packed into sllits, per recipe the ham is cooked with figs, then the
skin pulled/cut off, cut into pioeces, marinated in honey and then
studded into the pastry wrapping the ham...an i interpret it not as a
picknic ham, but a simple leg fo fresh non-preserved pork...
margali