[Sca-cooks] medical plus part two

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Aug 17 19:02:11 PDT 2003

> The question is "Have you ever had intercourse with a man," or in my
> case "Have you ever had intercourse with a man who has had intercourse
> with a man?"  As long as you are virginal you can answer honestly.  [Any
> more information on this list would really be Too Much Info and I don't
> really want to know.]  Looking at hunky guys is OK... fortunately!

BTW, they finally changed it the question for women from 'ever had
intercourse with a man who had intercourse with another man since 1977' to
'in the last year, had intercourse with a man who had had intercourse with
another man since 1977'. Phlip looked this up for me at Pennsic, 'cos I
was gonna donate. Now I gotta make an appointment, that affair is long in
the past and I've had LOTS of HIV tests since then.

:)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns
to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly." -- Jean-Henri Fabre