[Sca-cooks] medical plus part two

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Aug 17 20:58:07 PDT 2003

yeah, that difference meant the difference between being able to donate, and
having to lie to donate. for lots of women.

i mean, no matter WHAT threat of aids you are talking, having had sex, five
years ago or more... with a guy, who had sex with another guy..... and youve
had HOW many tests since then? and so has he for all i know....  thats as
safe as you are likely to get

especially since most guys who are sleeping with girls... wouldnt tell you
if they *ever* slept with another guy
(before i get jumped on, i said MOST.. obviously we all know a much better
class of men)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...