[Sca-cooks] medical plus part two

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 07:41:01 PDT 2003

> Jadwiga wrote:
>
> BTW, they finally changed it the question for women from 'ever had
> intercourse with a man who had intercourse with another man since 1977' to
> 'in the last year, had intercourse with a man who had had intercourse with
> another man since 1977'. Phlip looked this up for me at Pennsic, 'cos I
> was gonna donate. Now I gotta make an appointment, that affair is long in
> the past and I've had LOTS of HIV tests since then.
>
> :)

Good to hear that you are living safe!  Maybe that's the Red Cross line.
Cedars-Sinai in West Hollywood did not indicated by date, but by "ever."  I
don't know if they are over-cautious or just extra aware in this major center
of Gay population.  "The Creative City" might be a good place to open a
Medieval themed restaurant [she said, striving mightily to steer us back
on-topic...]

Selene Colfox