[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the food merchants at Pennsic

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Aug 19 13:21:42 PDT 2003

Also sprach Michael Gunter:
>I've just been informed that Cindy Cooper has kicked off another
>merchant from Pennsic. The Middle Eastern tavern has been
>told not to come back. I'm not sure of all the details but this is
>very disturbing since that was one of the very few almost period
>refuges in a Food Court becoming too populated with local
>groups serving Hamburgers and Pizza.
>
>I"m just wondering what is going on.

Word on the Rialto is that they repeatedly violated the hours
restrictions stipulated in the site license (i.e. selling food after
stated hours) which jeopardized the future ability of any food
merchants to operate.

Of course, this is hearsay (although I seem to recall one of the
posters was Phil himself), and I didn't save the articles.

FWIW...

Adamantius