[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the foodmerchants at Pennsic

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 13:50:18 PDT 2003

> Word on the Rialto is that they repeatedly violated the hours
> restrictions stipulated in the site license (i.e. selling food after
> stated hours) which jeopardized the future ability of any food
> merchants to operate.

Which is possible, then again if you pay to be a merchant and you wish to
run a 24 hour restaurant I think you should be able to. The whole concept of
"hours of operation" is BS as to my way of thinking. It is the same as  the
whole thing with any of the food vendors at Gulf Wars being able to serve
breakfast, its simply the locals make sure they get profits first.

Elric, Harper's Raid Tavern