[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the foodmerchants at Pennsic

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 19 17:18:57 PDT 2003

Does anyone know exactly what the rules were about the special
permit?  Could it be that it costs extra for a permit that does not limit
hours and Cindy isn't willing to pay?

I really wish that Cindy would give more information to the Pennsic
autocrat or merchant coordinator so we all knew more about these sort of
decisions.

If Phil's Grill doesn't come back I will not be eating out anywhere at
Pennsic and since I am probably not alone I wonder if we could all do
something?

         Angie