[Sca-cooks] Check your machines everyone!

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 19 19:07:37 PDT 2003

There is a variant of SoBig out causing grief.  As I recall, it uses the
mail client address book to dummy the return addresses.  I've been getting
various types of delivery failure messages and incoming things my AV
software drops into quarantine.  There are too many possibilities to worry
much about chasing it down, though I think the origin for the stuff hitting
my machines is via a Yahoo mailing list. Load up to date AV software and
perform delete key magic.

Bear