[Sca-cooks] Check your machines everyone!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Aug 19 18:08:22 PDT 2003

I'm being flooded with the messages that either have the attachment or are
the 'mail delivery failure notices'. The boys at EFN say that someone
somewhere got my address, probably from a mailing list, and is having fun
running the virus through. I think it came throught here because the only
address I recognized was Cindy Renfrow's, and this is the only place in
common that I know of.

I have not sent out anything with an attachment for probably a month or
more. If it has an attachment , it wasn't from me! And don't open it,
whatever you do!

'Lainie