[Sca-cooks] Check your machines everyone!

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 03:32:28 PDT 2003

> Lainie, I am afraid you have been hit with the
> SoBig F virus and it is going through your e-mail
> addresses and sending the virus out to others.
>
> Adamantius, I just got a message from you with an
> attachment that was infected with the virus.  I
> have deleted it.  Please do a virus check!

Very likely, neither of them actually have the virus. Someone ELSE does, who
has both of them in his/her address book. This virus, like Klez, uses the
address book to create false headers.

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Sex should be friendly. Otherwise, stick to mechanical toys; it's
more sanitary. - [Lazarus Long]