[Sca-cooks] Check your machines everyone!

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 20 04:42:09 PDT 2003

IIRC, Adamantius uses a Mac and this virus is Windows specific, so he's
probably not the culprit.  In any event, the virus uses the e-mail client
address book to fill in the return address and hide the true originating
address.  You might be able to back-track it using the Internet headers, but
that is probably more trouble than it's worth.

Bear